Medical Certificates

If you need a medical certificate to cover your sick leave or carer’s leave at work, our team of pharmacists at Cincotta Discount Chemist can help.

Pharmacists will only be able to provide medical certificates for illnesses and conditions within their recognised practice, so speak to you Cincotta Discount Chemist Pharmacist about this service.