Cincotta Chemist Approved COVID Vaccination Centres
Cincotta Discount Chemist COVID-19 Vaccination Bookings
The way we live life has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic reached our shores.
As we go about our daily lives, we’ve learnt how to interact with others ensuring we take extra measures to help avoid the spread of the virus.
Increased personal hygiene, social distancing and mask wearing is helping to reduce the spread of transmission, and a vaccination is the best way to help protect yourself and prevent the spread of contagious diseases**.
To support the Australian Government, who have been working to provide a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine, select Community Pharmacies are now offering a free COVID-19 vaccination service to their local communities, to help achieve Australian vaccination targets.
Since 1952 Cincotta Discount Pharmacists have been supporting their local communities by providing medications and advice. As trained professionals, our pharmacists are now committed to support the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information or any questions or concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine, speak with one of our pharmacists today or read the resources available from the Australian Government like answers to common questions on COVID-19 vaccines which is available in 63 languages and can be found here.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at the following stores, click on the link to make your booking today:
- Cabramatta (call the store)
- Gregory Hills
- Harris Park (call the store)
- Neutral Bay
- Wagga Wagga
- Make sure your details are up to date with Medicare, if you are eligible (note that you can still have a COVID-19 vaccine if you are not eligible for Medicare).
- Book online for your pharmacist to administer the COVID-19 vaccination. Remember to plan ahead, secure time in your diary for both doses. You will need to stay at the pharmacy for 15 minutes after your vaccination. At your first vaccine appointment, talk to our pharmacist and book your second dose.
- Complete the pre-screening information prior to your appointment.
- Following your vaccination, your immunisation history statement will be available to prove your vaccination status either online or by calling Medicare.
- Once you’ve received your first or both doses, remember that it is still important to continue practicing increased personal hygiene, social distancing, wear a mask when you are outside of your home and follow the guidelines issued by your state or territory, to help protect yourself and others in the community.
- For any other information, refer to the Australian Government Department of Health here , or speak to your health care provider before planning your appointment.